Industrial Ventilation Solutions with Single Source Turnkey Solutions
Keys to a Successful Industrial Ventilation Solution
Knowledge in solving the toughest emission and dust problems to achieve EPA compliance and meet all environmental guidelines is key to building a custom industrial ventilation solution. Internal control system integration for equipment, including variable frequency drives, temperature controls and interface systems should be routinely practiced.
Manufacturing plants and industrial facilities have industry and application specific requirements for process air ventilation. The need for addressing a ventilation system for factories or plants arises when dusts, fumes, or chemical concentrations in the air become a safety hazard. Look for a company with mechanical engineers who will work with your facilities manager to identify specific needs, requirements, layouts and measurements. From there, they can identify the most effective customized application and provide a solution.
Before moving into the design stage of an industrial ventilation system, the current manufacturing process must be accessed in order to determine the specific type of solution that will be most effective for your unique manufacturing process.
What An Industrial Ventilation System Must Accomplish
- Exchange clean air for dirty
- Identify & isolate contaminated air
- Remove dust, fumes, smoke, chemicals
- Meet or exceed compliance standards (example: OSHA ventilation requirements)
What to Consider When Developing Ventilation Solutions for Your Facility
- The application process used in the manufacturing plant
- Details of all materials used
- Velocities required to move the material to the exhaust duct
- Explosiveness (Kst value) of the dust
- Impact of dynamic changes in the process or the dust collection process (surge of material, density of the air, etc.)
- The type of dust collector needed and the media that will work best with the material
Industrial Emission Control Systems
- VOC-Capture system and end of stack controls as well as thermo oxidizers
- EPA method 204 permanent or temporary enclosure
- EPA 100% capture requirement
Industrial Ventilation Code Requirements
- Mechanical & building codes
- Key stack monitoring
Ventilation Solutions, located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, has over 30 years of experience designing industrial ventilation systems for manufacturing facilities. We have the expertise to address your custom ventilation system needs no matter how extreme the environment. Our engineering, design and project management staff takes every aspect of the environment into consideration when developing industrial ventilation solutions with single source turnkey services to fit your specific needs. To learn more contact us today!